WaterMaster fire hydrants have set the standard for reliability and ease of maintenance. Computer aided design and analysis, along with ductile iron construction, ensures superior performance. All cast components are made and assembled in the USA. Each hydrant is pressure tested to twice the rated working pressure.
WaterMaster 4.5CD250, 5CD250, and 5BR250 fire hydrants meet or exceed the requirements of ANSI/AWWA C502 Standard for Dry-Barrel Fire Hydrants, Underwriters Laboratories Standard UL246, and Factory Mutual 1510.
WaterMaster 4.5CD250, 5CD250, and 5BR250 fire hydrants are certified as compliant with NSF/ANSI Standard 61 & 372.
- UL Listed
- FM Approved
- Pressure rated for 250 or 350 psi
- Ductile iron body
- All bolts below grade are 304 stainless steel
- Certified to NSF 372 requirements for lead free design
- 5BR250 or 5CD250 design
- Three way, two way, or single nozzle configuration
- Variable nozzle size (2 1/2" – 5")
- 5 1/4" or 4 1/2" valve opening
- Operating nut (square, pentagon, T-style, handwheel, dust cap)
- Direction of opening (right or left)
- Depth of bury (2' 6" – 10')
- Shoe connection (flanged, flanged with MJ valve, mechanical joint, mechanical joint - bored out for sand casting, plain end with gland)
- Extension kits, breakaway kits, and flange kits available
*Note: Most hydrant options are available in both the 5BR250 and 5CD250 designs.
Talk to an expert to find out how the innovative solutions by EJ can work for your next project. Contact us today.