Bring covers and grates to finished grade with existing frames
Riser Rings are an adjustable solution to bring a manhole or catch basin to grade on your resurfacing projects.
Eliminate Traffic Disruptions
Avoid unnecessary project costs by eliminating extra labor, equipment, and materials. Risers are used in conjunction with a frame to increase its overall height. A typical application would be during pavement overlays; when the street is paved, the job is done, and the manhole cover is finished to grade, traffic disruptions are exponentially reduced.
Quality and Excellence
Steel and cast iron risers are available in solid, adjustable, or sloped styles to fit all your grade adjustments. A large inventory is ready for delivery nationwide, with the ability for made-to-order sizes for custom applications. Riser rings are load tested to ensure dependable strength and long-lasting durability, and are DOT approved in many states. Risers are manufactured and assembled in the USA from domestic A-36 steel or ASTM 48/Class 35B gray iron.
- Solid or adjustable styles
- Steel and cast iron risers available to fit all your grade adjustments
- Load tested to ensure dependable strength and long lasting durability
- Large inventory ready for delivery nationwide
- Made to order sizes for custom application
- Sloped risers available
- DOT approved in many states