La información se presenta en Inglés. Una vez traducida, está se actualizará.
The concrete SELFLEVEL access solution has been designed specifically for concrete applications. By incorporating adjustment brackets into the design, the frame can be held up during the concrete installation. After the concrete cures, the brackets should be removed, and the upper frame will move with the pavement.
This product is ideal for environments with frost heave, as the frame floats with the surface. It also works well for communities with a smooth street initiative, or inclined installations.
- Heavy duty
- Upper frame is supported by road surface, and can be installed with a maximum tip angle of 5°
- Steel sleeve protects the unit (SELFLEVEL) from concrete interference
- Lifting handles on upper frame allow for easier handling during installation
- Lower frame is bolted to structure below
- Proof load exceeds AASHTO M 306 standards
- Frame fits with existing manhole covers
- Special lettered covers
- Custom logo covers
- Transitional frame (square base to round top)
- EON LOCK® bolting
- Cam lock
- Neoprene gasket for cover
- INFRA-RISER® adjustment riser
- Multiple frame openings and heights available
*Bolted assembly required.