La información se presenta en Inglés. Una vez traducida, está se actualizará.
The SELFLEVEL Access Assembly is a highly engineered infrastructure solution. Unlike traditional manhole units, its unique design allows for a range of movement that keeps the SELFLEVEL access assembly perfectly aligned with the finished road surface. This unit works for both retro fit and new installations.
- Heavy duty
- Upper frame is supported by road surface
- Unit stays level with the road surface, even when road heaves due to extreme temperature changes
- Up to 5° tip angle for top frame
- Proof load exceeds AASHTO M 306 standards
- Frame fits with existing manhole covers
- Special lettered covers
- Custom logo covers
- ERGO® SELFLEVEL assembly
- Transitional frame (square base to round top)
- EON LOCK® bolting
- Cam lock
- Neoprene gasket for cover
- INFRA-RISER® adjustment riser
- Multiple frame openings and heights available
*Bolted assembly required.