EJ has been providing fire hydrants and other water distribution solutions to communities since the 1920s. Since that time, we've worked hard to maintain interchangeability so our new products can work with our old products.
WaterMaster fire hydrants have set the standard for reliability and ease of maintenance. All ductile iron construction supported by 3D modeling software and operation analysis ensures superior performance. All cast components are made and assembled in the USA and offer a 10 year limited warranty.
We are proud to offer new 350 psi rated fire hydrants in our CD and 5BR designs. All 350 psi rated fire hydrants are pressure tested to twice the rated working pressure (700 psi).
- Pressure rate for 250 or 350 psi
- Ductile iron body
- All bolts below grade are 304 stainless steel
- Meets or exceeds the requirements of ANSI/AWWA C502 , UL 246, Factory Mutual 1510, and NSF/ANSI 61 & 372.*
- 10 year limited warranty
- Made in the USA
- CD or 5BR design
- Three way, two way, or single nozzle configuration
- Variable nozzle size (2 1/2" – 5")
- 5 1/4" or 4 1/2" valve opening
- Operating nut (standard pentagon and square sizes, with custom options)
- Direction of opening (right or left)
- Depth of bury (2' 6" – 10')
- Shoe connection (flanged, flanged with mechanical joint valve, mechanical joint, mechanical joint - bored out for sand casting, plain end with gland)
- Domestic stainless steel bolts
- Extension, conversion, breakaway, and flange kits available
Talk to an expert at EJ to find out how the innovative solutions by EJ can work for your next project. Contact us today or schedule a Lunch and Learn.